MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [mW] Taking free requests!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
To boot start my website again I am taking theme requests free of charge. The only requirement is you have proof of approvement if it's a remake of another skin etc.

Other than that get requesting now as I have a lot of spare time on my hands! Smile
just wondering if the theme requests will be for individual websites/people or opened free to the public to download?
I can make individual themes, but i'd rather do public themes. If you want a individual theme I will do it though =D
Can you make for me a template identical to wordpress.gr/forums
Will get straight to it Wink
I'm not saying to rip it but can you make an interface one something like this

http://osc.template-help.com/forum_11934/

but with cyan and bright orange as the main colors Big Grin

our site is called Sketched Art
If possible would you be able to do a web hosting theme for a post to host forum. Much appreciated. Big Grin
(2008-12-21, 10:34 PM)dyrer Wrote: [ -> ]Can you make for me a template identical to wordpress.gr/forums

Attached is a pre-release screenshot. I just have to finish images and tweak some parts, but that's the base of it. Comments?
It would be very nice if there'd be a vBulletin like theme. All others were non-English, or not 1.4.4 supported.
(2008-12-22, 01:44 AM)MyBB Workshop* Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-21, 10:34 PM)dyrer Wrote: [ -> ]Can you make for me a template identical to wordpress.gr/forums

Attached is a pre-release screenshot. I just have to finish images and tweak some parts, but that's the base of it. Comments?

Great job i can't wait the final theme to get rid smf Wink
Pages: 1 2 3