MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PM limit warning bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what happened with the pm limit warning bar?

the one that you see shen you go to the PM system:
"5% of PM space used"

IT dissapeared when I updated to MyBB 1.4 from 1.2. This community forum doesn't have it either. How do I activate it again? Huh

Thanks
i think they dont have it anymore, not sure
I just saw it in mybbcentral.com wich is running MyBB 1.4, that's why I'm asking :/
It's more than likely a plugin. Have you tried searching the MyBB Central website?
(2008-12-22, 09:11 AM)nightfox818 Wrote: [ -> ]It's more than likely a plugin. Have you tried searching the MyBB Central website?

lol, I had that in MyBB 1.2 without being a plugin.

Staff guys, can you please tell me if you removed completely this bar in 1.4....?
Well it isn't here, my live forum, or on my test forums, and I can't find a setting for it, so I'd assume it's been removed.

You could maybe ask labrocca how he does it...??
xDD!!

Oh well, I just took a look to private.php and found this:

if($mybb->usergroup['pmquota'] != 0  && $mybb->usergroup['cancp'] != 1)

cancp? what's up with this? I checked 1.2 private.php and it's

if($mybb->usergroup['pmquota'] > 0)

Is this intended for 1.4? -,-

I removed the "&& $mybb->usergroup['cancp'] != 1" part and now I can see the pm space bar.................

Huh
So it does... I'd consider that a bug... file a report, see what the devs say Smile
Yeah I see what it is now, I get mixed up with 'cancp' and 'canusercp' sometimes Rolleyes If you're an admin, you don't have it (maybe because it's assumed an admin will have unlimited PM space so it wouldn't be needed??) but if you're in a usergroup other than admin, it will show as long as there is a PM storage limit. The reason it doesn't show here is that we have unlimited PM storage, so there's no use for it.
Pages: 1 2