MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bangla Web Master Forum Powered by My BB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am Just Introduce a Bangla Language Web Master Site.
Address : http://www.webmasterbd.com
It is 1st Bangla Language Web Master Forum in Bangali, Bangla, And Bangladesh.
Every one invited.
Yeh, I cant say your forums are good for 2 reasons.

1) Default theme
2) What language is that!

I think, good luck...
(2008-12-24, 07:32 PM)mcgroove Wrote: [ -> ]2) What language is that!

(2008-12-22, 06:19 PM)rabbane Wrote: [ -> ]I am Just Introduce a Bangla Language Web Master Site.
It is 1st Bangla Language Web Master Forum in Bangali, Bangla, And Bangladesh.
(2008-12-24, 07:32 PM)mcgroove Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh, I cant say your forums are good for 2 reasons.

1) Default theme
2) What language is that!

I think, good luck...

Just because it's a dialect which your not familiar with, doesn't mean you need to be rude and ask a question like that Undecided. It's a good thing that MyBB is being used in communities where the main language is something other then one of the more common ones such as English, French, etc. And according to Wikipedia, it's the 5th or 6th most spoken dialect in the world.
(2008-12-24, 07:32 PM)mcgroove Wrote: [ -> ]1) Default theme

Maybe he likes the default theme. Who are you to say that his forum isn't good because he's using the default theme. I'm pretty sure that his tastes may not be similar to yours.
I have to add. Although I can't read the writing on the site, it does look awesome. I wish I could read it.
Its awesome site Rabbane. I hope you will do better every moments. I wish, I will make a forum site in Bengali.
Very professional, hope it continues to grow. Smile