MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Public Release] MyPlaza Turbo 0.2.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Will their ever be an option to put a company up for auction? That way other members can bid on your company. Then who ever wins the auction is the new owner of the company.
(2008-12-24, 05:26 AM)Snowman01 Wrote: [ -> ]Will their ever be an option to put a company up for auction? That way other members can bid on your company. Then who ever wins the auction is the new owner of the company.

I was thinking of something like that. Or maybe the owner can set a price when they sell it. Also maybe give it to one of the employee's maybe?
Pirata Nervo if you can port Attachment module it will be really good can you give a try to it?
@Snowman01 and NetSage: someone over my forum (don't remember who) already suggested that so at least 3 people want it. Enough people to make me feel like I should add that feature. Thanks for the suggestion.
@ak47, I don't know yet :/ Plus I know it has a few bugs. Will take days to completely understand how the module works but it may be worth it.
Sorry for the double post. Just to let you know guys that I am almost done with porting the user style module >.>
I will release it tomorrow probably. I want to make sure everything works today
After i activated Periodic Pay/Charge by ZiNgA BuRgA i went to create a new group in my test forum and i get this error while i click on Add New User Group. Any Help?

Fatal error: Call to a member function generate_text_box() on a non-object in /home/******/public_html/inc/plugins/myplaza/periodpay.php on line 137
(2008-12-24, 11:30 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]@Snowman01 and NetSage: someone over my forum (don't remember who) already suggested that so at least 3 people want it. Enough people to make me feel like I should add that feature. Thanks for the suggestion.
@ak47, I don't know yet :/ Plus I know it has a few bugs. Will take days to completely understand how the module works but it may be worth it.
Sorry for the double post. Just to let you know guys that I am almost done with porting the user style module >.>
I will release it tomorrow probably. I want to make sure everything works today
Great can't wait...
@ak47. Do you have the games section plugin installed?
No games section plugin installed in my forum, but MyPlaza Turbo Gambling module is activated.
Thanks, it's a bug.
I will release 0.2.3 tomorrow.
I re-wrote a lot of things and fixed some bugs.
help me.

my inventory not show on the postbit.

i had setting in Myplaza { Show inventory on the postbit : ON}
but no changes.

help me T_
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7