MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ZenPhotoBB - Image Gallery for MyBB 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2008-12-23, 06:43 PM)MCII-Totality Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to be using this Big Grin

Me too Big Grin

Thanks for your work MyBB Workshop*!
Can anyone who uses it post a link. I want to see how well it integrates with other themes.
I am trying to download it for i can test for u...
Any updates?

On next release can we set it so only members can comment on pictures?
Only just saw this thread! Big Grin Quite excited. Just because I really need the 'obvious' to be stated: does this mean that the ZenPhoto user system is superceded by the MyBB user system? And how easy is it to bridge two existing installations?

Thanks!
i would download and test but,...
Not Found

The requested URL /showthread.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.10 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.10 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at mybbworkshop.co.cc Port 80
It was there 2 days ago, probably a temporary hiccup. Ive installed it, working as intended, just needs the user submit option to be implemented then I think it would be a good gallery solution for mybb.
damn, this is perfect, but i cant get the download link Sad
Link was dead... Sad
can someone upload it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5