MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://flyforheaven.co.cc/forums/index.php

Image Verfication Broken, Tried Reuploading The Catcha.php File.
Go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > PHP Info > find the 'gd' heading and post the contents of that table. Looks like something is preventing it from being loaded at all...
gd
GD Support enabled
GD Version bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
FreeType Support enabled
FreeType Linkage with freetype
FreeType Version 2.2.1
GIF Read Support enabled
GIF Create Support enabled
JPG Support enabled
PNG Support enabled
WBMP Support enabled
XPM Support enabled
XBM Support enabled
There's no need to keep deleting a post and making it again to bump a thread when you haven't got an answer after 20 minutes...

Does CAPTCHA work anywhere else?? Guest posting, for example??
(2008-12-23, 07:44 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]There's no need to keep deleting a post and making it again to bump a thread when you haven't got an answer after 20 minutes...

Does CAPTCHA work anywhere else?? Guest posting, for example??
How Did You Know...
Anyways, I Log Out By Acdent And Cant Log Back In... It Gives Me

Please fill out the image verification code to continue the login process. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image. But Theirs No Code......
Well, because I know when you posted the gd info and then it said there was a new post, when it was the same post but at a different time Wink

Yeah that's a known bug, what I meant was if you set up a forum to allow guest posting, there should be CAPTCHA there too, does it show there??
Nope It Shows The Broken Image Verfication Image.
Reupload ./inc/captcha_fonts/, see what that does.
How many plugin did you installed?
Reuploaded Nothing Happened.
0 Plugins.
Pages: 1 2