MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yeah and thats 4 days to go, people still want to know what there is to offer...
When I make a post about the actual host here, all will be revealed to the public.

Quote:1) Pointless question since he has already pointed out that he won't be opening until January 2009.
2) Same as above.
3) Same as above.
4) The only relevant point in your whole post.

Lol...
So you posted what your doing, with no details what so ever, and your only going to reveal them once you open on 1st January?
By then he'll have created three other forums, and this one will be long forgotten, just like all the previous ones. Toungue
dude106 are you incapable of learning from experience or something
wow so much controversy created from just 1 user asking for advise about 1 theme.
i do not wish to take sides so i'll try to speak from both sides
------------------
it is dude106's perogative to create as many forums as he wishes -> that being said dude106 MyBB Board is not your personal ad space therefore please do not feel that you can advertise your forum as much as you want.

-------------------
dude106's hosting service is offline (starting from jan1) as i gather , why must people fight about that -> BUT if the service was not online yet and you wanted people to "critique" your skin why not post 3-4 screenshots ???

*SIGH*
Quote:it is dude106's perogative to create as many forums as he wishes -> that being said dude106 MyBB Board is not your personal ad space therefore please do not feel that you can advertise your forum as much as you want.

Of course it's dude106's perogative to create as many forums as he wishes, it's also our perogative to tell him he's creating too many....Before posting your opinions here (which I respect because this is a forum for posting opinions about forums etc.), may I suggest you look into the past post threads created by dude106, then you may just understand why he gets replies to the post threads he creates.
with all due respect i did go through all the past posts..i usually kep my opinions to myself because people usually misunderstand what im trying to say

i do not support dude106's ideas of changing forums so often ...but at the same time i believ he doesn't deserve shots like this

(2008-12-27, 03:20 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]By then he'll have created three other forums, and this one will be long forgotten, just like all the previous ones. Toungue
no offence i hope

(2008-12-27, 05:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]dude106 are you incapable of learning from experience or something
Dodgy

maybe he's a really noobish forum admin trying to learn, i guess we should not forget the days when we also did not know much. BUT like i said i was merely pointing out(while trying to remain impartial) that we should not judge dude106 so harshly and he should stop doing -- for lack of a better word -- stupid stuff
you can't learn if you don't commit any energy to anything

dude106 seems to just create a new site every time his previous site doesn't take off in a few hours, claims this will be his last project, then starts a new project a week later and starts the cycle over
i guess if you look at it that way you might have something there....

sorry if i acted without thinking and offended someone Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5