MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpBB to MyBB Converter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
did you set the file mode to 777?
well im installing it on a local windows server for a company, so im not sure if you have to still set the file mode to 777....
any help??? plz??? What am I doing wrong? I need to convert these over....as soon as possible.
I don't testet on IIS but on XAMPP for Windows it runs fine.

I also cant follow the path before which try to load something from the Desktop.

If your myBB runs well on the windows system. Try to copy your old folder with the phpBB files into the myBB folder. Like:

myBB Root
- admin
- archive
- images
- OldPhpBB

Then the phpBBPath should be "./OldPhpBB"
Okay, it worked thanks mate!!!Toungue
The instructions need instructions. Seriously they make no sense
Okay what are you having problems with?
Ermm I was able to use it without really doing anything to the file except the phpbb URL.

I try to login to the adminCP and it won't let me and the info is correct Plus it changes the cookie settings when I use the converter, this should be taken out
I updated to version 1.0

This is also the last version / changes I made on the file. Now your are alone with all your support requests.

If MyBB Group want, the ownership of the files containing in the zip goes with all rights to the MyBB Group.
thanks for this Smile i only had one problem and that was because I had a ' in one of the forum titles so it gave me an error. but just went into the db and removed it from the forum title and everything worked like a charm Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17