MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpBB to MyBB Converter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
not work, i see wait screen, the PHPBB dir is :
/domains/nasty-f.be/public_html/phpbbheb/
and mybb dir is:
/domains/nasty-f.be/public_html/mybbheb
then i write in the file:
$phpbb_path = "../phpbbheb";
that right?
Never Mind, i fix this problam but i get
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'טס', '', 'f', '104', '104,84', '0', 'yes', 'yes', '0', '0', '11
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_forums (fid, name, description, type, pid, parentlist, disporder, active, open, threads, posts, lastpost, lastposter, lastposttid, allowhtml, allowmycode, allowsmilies, allowimgcode, allowpicons, allowtratings, usepostcounts, showinjump, modposts, modthreads, modattachments, style, overridestyle) VALUES ('84', 'סלולארי וגאדג'טס', '', 'f', '104', '104,84', '0', 'yes', 'yes', '0', '0', '1135014585', 'hardcore', '1806', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'no', '-1', 'no');
in the forums convertion!
Hey guys,

Just tried myBB for the first time today, but I can't get my phpbb database to carry over. I get the error "Check your /phpBB2 value and try again!"

My phpbb is located here: www.beckweather.com/phpBB2

So..what should I put in the field for the path of my phpbb in the php file?
Coyote Wrote:My phpbb is located here: www.beckweather.com/phpBB2

So..what should I put in the field for the path of my phpbb in the php file?

If you upload the new myBB to "www.beckweather.com/myBB" you need to use: "./../phpBB2"

Later there comes a lite convertor without these setting
Never mind, got it. Wow....I love myBB! It's SO much better than phpBB!
Hello everybody.

I used this converter and thank you for it. It worked great except the post counts do not increase now. Anybody knows how to fix this?

Thanks.
Excessive Wrote:Hello everybody.

I used this converter and thank you for it. It worked great except the post counts do not increase now. Anybody knows how to fix this?

Thanks.

try to update all the caching things on ACP after convert.
Hello,
Ive been trying to use the converter script but running into problems

what am i doing wrong?

when trying to convert users, forums,posts, attachments,favourites and threads dont convert
but polls, pms, smilies, watched, settings do convert

example of messege i get
mySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'user_id' in 'where clause'
Query: SELECT * FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_id > 0 ORDER BY user_id LIMIT 0, 500;

mySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'p.post_id' in 'on clause'
Query: SELECT p.*, t.bbcode_uid, t.post_subject, t.post_text FROM phpbb_posts p LEFT JOIN phpbb_posts_text t ON (p.post_id = t.post_id) ORDER BY post_id LIMIT 0, 500;

thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17