MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two questions/problems/issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so first off how can I alter the text from silver to black on my forum...? I need details as I've looked through the templates.

Second I haven't altered anything in my templates YET but this shows up pink instead of the white it's supposed to show how can I fix it.

[Image: PINKISSUE.png]
You'll need to take a look at the global css for your forum. You might not have altered any templates, but you have imported a new theme Wink

To change your CSS, go to ACP => Templates & Style, next to your theme, click on "Options" and select "Edit Theme". Near the top will be the CSS files that you then edit.

It's just basic knowledge here - change the CSS values to whatever you want...
Actually that pink background could a plugin... I have it, it shows like that when a thread is closed to people who can post in closed threads to just alert them to the fact it's closed.
(2008-12-24, 10:48 AM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Actually that pink background could a plugin... I have it, it shows like that when a thread is closed to people who can post in closed threads to just alert them to the fact it's closed.

ty i forgot about that ill disable it thought it was sposed to be more red...it hurts my eyes to look at it 0.0
If you want it to be more red, you'll be able to edit the colour, wherever it is...