MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: subforum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how to create a sub forum into a forum?

my objective is

category1
category1.1
subforum 1.1
category2
category2.1
subforum 2.1

my problem is how to the subs foruns i did see any option
If you go ACP > Forums & Posts > choose a forum > click it > click 'Add Child Forum'.

Or, go ACP > Forums & Posts > Add New Forum > Change the 'Parent Forum' setting to the forum you want the new sub-forum to be in.
because i have an category1
i want to create a sub category(1.1) that derives from category1
how about sub category
Same thing, just tick the 'Category' option when you're setting it up as opposed to the 'Forum' option.
(2008-12-24, 09:21 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Same thing, just tick the 'Category' option when you're setting it up as opposed to the 'Forum' option.

im doing it but it dont goes black back ground
I have no idea what you mean by a black background....

All you'll need to change are the settings show here:

[attachment=12146]

The first box is whether it's a forum or a category, the second is which forum it goes inside.
(2008-12-24, 09:27 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea what you mean by a black background....

All you'll need to change are the settings show here:

The first box is whether it's a forum or a category, the second is which forum it goes inside.

its a theme i will disable it i think that was the problem

PS: Now i have a big problem a set the default theme and now the forum is dis configured see here please:
Cleaned
Make sure your cache folder is CHMOD 777
And ./cache/themes/ too, no?? Check that one too anyway Toungue
(2008-12-25, 12:55 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure your cache folder is CHMOD 777

(2008-12-25, 12:33 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]And ./cache/themes/ too, no?? Check that one too anyway Toungue

Both are CHMOD 777

i really don unserstand whats happened:

http://rav.byethost6.com/
Pages: 1 2