MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: admin demo board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a suggestion can you guys add a mybb admin demo board to this site please that is my suggestion ok thanks.
The demonstration board will probably return when the new site is completed.
I did have an Admin Demo up but now it's Password Protected and I use it as my testing board now.

This is because people decided to mess it up every day, and re-installing it several times a day isn't worth it.
You can turn off all permissions for everyone by going to:

Admin CP >> User Groups >> Edit Permissions >> Then turning everyhting to no.

This should work so no one can change anything.

k776
But it wouldn't demonstrate the usefulness of the Admin CP of MyBB.

And with it being an "Admin Demo" setting the Admin Permissions to No would make the concept redundent, would it not? Wink
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:But it wouldn't demonstrate the usefulness of the Admin CP of MyBB.

And with it being an "Admin Demo" setting the Admin Permissions to No would make the concept redundent, would it not? Wink

Pretty good pointWink
I saw the online demo today it said it was coming soon so how long until the online demo board going to be on?
Probably around a week. I don't really have much time (am studying for exams) and when I do have time i'm trying to get some things done for the next version..
chris can you open the admin demo today please if not can you try to open it this week please thanks chris