MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Guests see errors on my site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

I just migrated my site to another server and I have been on that all night. Now everything works perfectly but guests see an error dialog above the showthread page.

Here is the image:

[Image: errorub8.png]

And here a live preview Toungue

http://www.se-developers.net/a2-patches-...t-156.html
I'd say reupload ./inc/languages/english/showthread.lang.php, and make sure there are no spaces at the top of the file...
But that would affect all usergroups as far as I know...
It's only affecting guests, when I'm logged in I see everything perfectly.
I made a test user too, and tried diferent usergroups, everything OK, just guests see that.
I haven't looked in the file but maybe there's a language string only guests see?? Then it would only load that string for guests, hence why only guests see the error.
That's weird, I took a look at showthread.lang.php, and well, on the error's image you can read line 175 and then line 1536.. but this file only has 88 lines including quotes.
<?php and ?> are OK.
I compared it with a fresh one, it's the same file.

Selecting Spanish on my forum, the error disappears. That's kinda good and kinda bad, cause, we just decided that the forum won't give any spanish support anymore, just english.

I hope it's just a language file.

Fixed! Thanks for your help, I completely uploaded the whole Languages folder again and it worked perfectly.