MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Advanced Permissions error in SQLite [C-Michael83]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB Version: 1.4.4
SQLite Version: 2.8.17
Problem: When you set advanced forum permissions for a usergroup in the ACP, you get a PHP error.
The Error Message:
[attachment=12152]
To Reproduce: On a forum running the above requirements, go to ACP > Forums & Posts > **choose forum** > Options > Permissions > **choose usergroup** > Edit Permissions/Set Permissions.
Extra Info: The actual permissions editor is also malformed:
[attachment=12153]
We're going to need a SQLite Quality Assurance Team now...
(2008-12-26, 12:13 AM)RenegadeFan Wrote: [ -> ]We're going to need a SQLite Quality Assurance Team now...

Not necessarily so. It's our job, so I'll get onto it this weekend.
What columns are there in your forumpermissions table?
I can't get the SQLite manager to display the list of tables like it used to, dunno what I did to get them to show Undecided
If I setup a SQLite forum online somewhere can you reproduce these errors for me on that forum?
Sure will.

Turns out my host was blocking port 21, i asked them to unblock it and they haven't got back to me yet.
Ok, here's the fix. In inc/db_sqlite2.php and in inc/db_sqlite3.php find in the show_fields_from function:

$query = $this->simple_select("sqlite_master", "sql", "type = 'table' AND name = '{$this->table_prefix}{$table}'");

replace with

$query = $this->simple_select("sqlite_master", "sql", "type = 'table' AND name = '{$old_tbl_prefix}{$table}'");
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.

With regards,
MyBB Group