MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing the color of 'User's Online'?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to change the color of the user's online link, it's under board statistics.

The reason I need to change it is because it blends too well with the bckground color, hence, can barely read the user's names.

I can't seem to figure it what I need to change on the stylesheet. Is there a different color code index the MyBB board uses?

I would appreciate it if someone can point me to which one I need to change.

FYI: Checkout the forum on my site (click on the link below then click 'Forum'), and go to the bottom of the index page in the board statistics area to see what I mean.
The online list uses the colours set out in the usergroup settings, so the only way to get around it is to go to ACP > Users & Groups > Groups > **choose group** > Username Style > and change the colours here.
(2008-12-25, 10:47 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]The online list uses the colours set out in the usergroup settings, so the only way to get around it is to go to ACP > Users & Groups > Groups > **choose group** > Username Style > and change the colours here.

So, this is an individual setting?

I changed the color - Thanks.
Yes, it's an individual setting for each usergroup... I see now you've changed it to black, so now your username will also be black in your posts and profile etc.
(2008-12-25, 11:08 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it's an individual setting for each usergroup... I see now you've changed it to black, so now your username will also be black in your posts and profile etc.

Yep, thanks Matt.

I also was wondering if MyBB uses different color codes from the traditional 6 figure codes?, and if so where can I get a index for them?

Thanks again!Big Grin
This is quite a good site for HEX codes. But you can just use the name of the colour like <span style="color: green;"> for 'normal' colours.
(2008-12-25, 11:15 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]This is quite a good site for HEX codes. But you can just use the name of the colour like <span style="color: green;"> for 'normal' colours.

Great!, thanks. Happy HolidaysBig Grin