MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Birthday Mailer PHP error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I love the idea of the birthday mailer so I uploaded it to my forum. I activated it and went into the settings. On the top of the plugin's setting page I get this error:
[attachment=12155]
everything else in the setting's page seems to be ok and I see all the five(5) settings that I can change.
Can someone tell me whats wrong? In the little knowledge that I have in PHP, the code looks fine.

Thanks
Ori...
Did you reupload the plugin?
Is, I did.
this, btw, is a new installation of 1.4.4 ( my ISP changed the host server from Win based to Linux based) and I had the same error on my old installation (1.4.3) as well.
I, just, looked at the database, in the 'settings' table and it seems to be fine. I found all the settings with there corresponding properties.

Ori...
So delete the tables of brithaday mailer and then reinstall the plugin!
I'm sorry, but please don't try to help if your not sure of what you read.
As I said before, everything seems to be working correctly - when the plugin is activated, all the setting look correctly configured (on the mySQL database table), when it is deactivated, the setting do NOT appear in the table. When activating the plugin, there is not worning - "Activated successfully". Only when I go into the pulgin's setting in the 'settings' tab on the AdminCP I see this error. The strange thing is that except for the wornnig, the plugin's settings look ok and I can edit them correctly and the setting I edited are kept as the way I changed them.

Ori...
@Giangy why? The problem is the arguments passed to implode.
The problem seems to be in the Birthday Mailer's settings.
I'm having a similar problem. I too would like to get this one to work!
i guess almost everyone has this problem.. it's a little shame we don't have a working birthday mailer for mybb Sad((
yah and this plugin plays up with other plugins from my experiance