MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: register error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My version 1.4.4
I installed this plugin http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=17664 but i am unsuccessful. I forgot bak-up Template>>Default>>Member>>Member_register, so now new member can't register. (I think template is the problem) Please help me!
Ok, 2 things:

1. That plugin is for 1.2
2. The features of that plugin are default in 1.4

Delete the plugin and revert affected templates to default.
So, please give me the template of member_register of version 1.4.4 . i lost it.
As I said, you can revert it to default in the ACP yourself. On the template list, next to the name of the template, there will be a button called 'Options', and if you click that, you'll see an option to revert it to default.
I changed 2 template : member_register and member_register_password . The problem is member_register_password did have revert it to default but member_register didn't[b] , and I chose[b] "delete" .
When i change member_register_password , the color change into green , but member_register change into blue . i don't see Option>>revert it to default

So I need a default template to add a new template with the name "member_register" . I wonder it's ok?
you need to save settings for member_register, then it will turn green and then you revert
You don't understand my problem, I will tell you what i do :
AdminCP >> Quick Access >> Templates >> Default template >> Member templates >> The template member_register lost (as I said on post #5) >> Add template >> Now I type the template name is "member_register" and the template content (blank currently), i need the default content for member_register .
And : member_register is blue color , Option of this template only have 2 choice : Full edit and delete.

reminder: version 1.4.4
ok, so click on member_register and save settings then go back and it will be green, then revert back to defualt. what dont you get, if u save settings and return back to listing member_register will be green then go to option and revert to original will be there and click then problem solved.
I get it, i did save it but it still blue
Edit :

[Image: edittemplate12303439837lc9.jpeg]
[Image: edittemplate12303440130fv9.jpeg]

And result after click "save and return to listing":

[Image: aarh3.jpg]
Only 2 choices
can you pm me, a admin test account so i can take a look?
Pages: 1 2