MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a graphic designer.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have future plans for my adminquest forum and eventually will need its own unique custom graphic designed as well as a favicon and a few banners of different sizes. My budget will be under $100. I know several other designers that are cheaper as well but I figured there are a lot of artistic people on MyBB so I thought I would give it a whirl Smile

I just want to know if anyone here is interested?
Do you mean a logo when you say graphic?
What do you need?

I can do banners and the favicon... If you need a logo i can do that...

But if you need a theme that will have to wait, im doing my own just now.
My latest banner was for my web-hosting site:

[Image: ivhosting.png]
Do you pay by paypal?
If so, I might help you.
If you need it done we can discuss the details via PM here, also I can keep it well under $50. I'll show you some samples, if you'd like.
I will keep yins in mind Smile
quality is directly linked with price. For example don't expect to get a dazzling skin for $100(just think how many hours the design and coding take)

if you want to keep it low-budget your best option would be to hack a free theme and get a designer/coder to modify it to fit your needs
I will be making the theme for this one, all I will need is a forum logo and some buttons and regular sized banners for linking to us.
You actually might want to look into something on digital point. You'd be surprised what people would do for $100.
Pages: 1 2