MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invalid CSS bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I think this is a bug on this version. It didn't happend on the last one, I created themes there. But now, I'm trying to make one, but any time I edit the global.css and save it, MyBB shows this error: "You have selected an invalid stylesheet." This happend no matter what I do, just by making a very simple color change... it's really dissapointing.

If is not a bug, what can I do?
You probably don't have a stylesheet linked to the theme properly... can you printscreen the error?? How did you set the theme up for editing, are you editing the default or an additional one??
I didn't edit the link to stylesheet. I was working on an additional theme, I just imported it as normally and also edited it from the simple view of the Global CSS. I can't printscreen the error right now, but is just a little yellow box at the top of the theme panel telling the message. Not PHP error nor anything else is reported on the error. It just suddenly says: "You have selected an invalid stylesheet."

I'm running MyBB 1.4.4
here's the screenshot of the error:
[attachment=12179]