MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A Tech Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had looked and looked and looked for a decent forum mod/script, I always used phpBB3 because it was more popular. I did give others a try and My were they a load of rubbish.

Mybb is the only one that is easy to naviagate and create, I love it.
I have used a free template to test things out,

http://atechforum.com/

Hope this is good? Confused
I think it looks good Big Grin

I don't know much about the forum topic but I do like it.

about the forum itself:

you know you can change the usergroup display, right? Wink the VIP could be something like purple or something.
I chose what was best I suppose. It could of been better. I do have techyforum.com, However, I cannot see where the heck I registered that domain and not sure if i can retrieve it.

So I made, atechforum - A-TECH-FORUM. In essence it is like a Tech Forum where you can discuss issues you are having with your computer/laptop/printer etc. Anything electrical I suppose.

I do, I am just trying to fix things, he he, I have now added Rank Icons for members, Yay. I will investigate the VIP and other sections later. I think I may need to change things around yet.
Rank Icons? you mean the star images or what?
Um, The ones that have ADMINISTRATOR, CONTRIBUTOR, MEMBER, ETC... Like those fancy images. I got it from MyBB Plugins.
Really? from plug-ins? which ones? I want those images Big Grin
[Image: 5857-1211272367-screeny.jpg]

These are the images, and you can download it here: Downlod Link
Wink thanks for the advertisement! They should pay you for that.
ha ha, Yeah, Could be a useful thing! I am thinking, Gain some interest and advertise a little ... Suggestion though, Will wait and see what hapens.

But I love those images, Have installed them... yup yup...
There are a lot of tech forums out there already. What are you going to do to differentiate yourself?
Pages: 1 2