MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have uploaded a MyBB forum onto my account and for the most part everything is going well. However, from time to time (apparently randomly) I have been getting this error message:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql4.000webhost.com' (111)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

Also if I click on the back button I can usually redo whatever it was that I was doing without getting the message appearing again.

Can you please help me sort out this problem I am having?

My forum URL is: http://drzad.site50.net/
I am using a new installation of MyBB 1.4.4.

This is a new forum with 5 members and only myself and one other member is complaining about this issue.

I would appreciate any help on this issue.
000webhost shut down their servers a few times a day to 'fix problems', but this does mean that your site will be down during these shutdowns.

Either that, or their servers are having an unforeseen problem, but either way, it's a host issue.
(2008-12-27, 11:17 AM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]000webhost shut down their servers a few times a day to 'fix problems', but this does mean that your site will be down during these shutdowns.

Either that, or their servers are having an unforeseen problem, but either way, it's a host issue.

Thanks for you help. I have contaced the host about it.