MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Text, Forgotton Password and Need to register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I need to remove the text that shows up on the index page when user is not logged in. "You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page. This could be because one of the following reasons..." I also need to remove the login inputs and Forgotten Password and Need to Register? links at the bottom of the page. Does anybody know where this information is in. I tried to access and find them through the admin contol panel under Templates and also checked the database and couldn't find it. Browsed through the files and couldn't find any file containing this information. Does anybody know how I could access and remove this information from the first page. Thanks
why would you want to remove that stuff?
Because, I already have a registration on the website I am building. So what I am doing when they register, I automatically insert their information into the mybb users table as well. So when they log into the website, and click on discussion board, I send the username password to mybb and they get automatically logged in. I don't want them to fool around with the login stuff, or start having other people register to discussion board only. I have already disabled registration, but I rather remove the whole thing if I can.

Shaw
I don't think you can 'remove' just set up the permissions so nobody will ever have to see it... if they're seeing it on the index, it seems you've set it so guests can't view the board, so if you set it so they can, they won't see the no permissions page...
Login to your Admin CP, edit the Guests usergroup and allow them to view the board.