MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Java and Jquary Inclodeing problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2008-12-28, 07:21 PM)rabbane Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i am using.
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-34598.html
is that cause > i want to see it but not able see it

That was an old bug thread about codepress, not JQuery.
Are you sure you are including this coding in the correct theme? (As in, editing the right headerinclude?)...
Yes i find this my headerinclude is not working. i seems that my it color is also blue. That mins headrincluded color font is blue and other names color is OK!!
Can i upload the java script file here for any how has made this .js file prototype compatible. If any one does it for me .. I give lot of thank from my heart . I don't know any programing.

I am Included the java file . Pls Pls do it any one for me
[attachment=12214]
Can any one do something for me
The main.js file is the only one I can see that uses the jQuery $, so all I did was mass replace these to the actual jQuery function.

Although I can't give any more support other than this because I'd have to take a look at how the code actually works, rather than just looking for jQuery operators.

Also, this isn't MyBB support - it's Code Modifications, so I've moved it to the right area. Hopefully the right people will see this thread and give you more options to solve your problem.

Smile
Quote:2 Overriding the $-function
3 Including jQuery before Other Libraries
4 Referencing Magic - Shortcuts for jQuery

1. How Can i Overriding the $-Function?
2. How Can i included jQuary before Other Libraries?
3. Referencing Magic - Shortcuts for jQuery How Can I do This?
Pages: 1 2