MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A few issues after upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had a few issues after upgrading from 1.2.12 to 1.4.4. I need some help with one of them:

When I select posts, by checking the check box on the right hand side of the post list, I can't execute moderation actions. If I check 1 or more boxes, the button to execute moderator actions still reads "Go (0)". It doesn't matter how many posts I have checked. Also, if I select threads from the thread list, likewise the execute button still says "Go (0)". If I try to execute an action anyway, I get a message that says I must select some items before trying to execute.

Anyone have a clue as to what's going on here?

Thanks.
Are all of your templates default?? IIRC, this is either a template issue, or a browser issue... does it work in any other browsers??
OK. This is resolved. I put in a default template set and everything works.

It should probably be made more clear in the upgrade instructions that the themes will not upgrade unless they were specifically made for the new version. I had a real nightmare on my hands trying to make my forum work, until I found out the templates from my old theme just won't work.

This is a suggestion, not a gripe. I appreciate this software, and the support you guys give. But I did have some real trouble that would have been avoided if the upgrade instructions would have said that the upgrade to 1.4.4 would break my version 1.2.12 templates.
Well, it's on the forum a lot... no 1.2 plugins or themes will work with 1.4, the CSS classes etc are quite different for themes...

I think we're looking to improve the documentation.
Cool, man.

Thanks for your help. Your question about default templates opened the door. I was solved in a few minutes after that.