MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another Question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,

My deepest apologies for making another thread in one day.

If I remember correctly, this has been asked before, but I'd give it a try.
Any possible way to use the same sort of... reputation system as vB? Not oly Approve and/or Disapprove, but also the green, or perhaps other box images.

I don't know if this has to do with a plug-in or rather more just some template/code editing, but I hope this is the right section.

Thanks in Advance.
You'll have to explain the vB reputation system as not everybody has experience of it.
I might be wrong but I think it's kind of like the star post-count system on MyBB and other boards. In vB you get boxes instead.

I'd imagine this would be most suited to a plugin with a minor code editing change but I don't think there has been one created already.
You mean the scripts, codes, etc? Or like... how to add reputation to a user?
Well, I don't know about the codes/php as I don't really own a vBulletin Board.

If it comes to reputation adding... well. If you click the reputation icon, on top of a user's post, a window appears (like the vB navigation), and you get to choose "Approve" or "I disapprove". You'll also have to fill in a reason.

You have two types of 'reputation display'. Both of them appear in the postbit. You have "Rep Power: X" and the Green boxes under it.
Once you've received enough reputation, your rep power will go up. The green boxes will only increase once your positive reputation gain, is the majority. (ie. Not more negative, or neutral rep than positive)

Hope I explained it correctly? Confused