MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logo - Need file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i was just wondering if MyBB have the psd file for the logo on the theme i have for my forum, its kinda hard to edit without it...

www.real-chaos.co.uk

If so could you attach it please.
I want the psd of the logo, so that i can make my own, because just now my forum says MyBoard, which i dont want Smile
And you know they don't have how?

Im just asking about, because i cant seem to get contact from anyone at the other site.
Where else would you expect me to ask if i cant get an answer from the orginal makers? I came to the site which offers the theme for download that's all. And i thought maybe at least 1 person in the community might have it.

And its not of the theme, its of the little logo that's at the top...

Whats with all the questions?
if you can't get a hold of the theme maker then you have to keep trying, know one else is gonna have a logo of someone else theme, it's common sense.

and what little logo?
Not if the psd was included with the theme it isn't... Common sense Confused Thats why im asking Toungue
well, if it aint included, then other people wont have it, only the theme maker who made it will
Maybe someone in the 17,000 members on this forum might have asked for it, so then they may have, so PLEASE stop making my thread so long... I asked here because maybe someone may have it.
Well thats ok then, after this ill see if anyone else has it...