MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help from Mybb Experties...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello MattR,
actually my php knowledge is poor and help me to construct my Portal structure please.

Actually i want 3 coloumns Portal.. Left | Middle | Right --- And in the middle i need to show recent forum posts.... and in the middle after the forum posts need another custom blocks for showing recent downloadable movies..... I saw there are some Mod in Box.. can i use that mod for this? or need to edit template... for your further clarification i attach this image..
[Image: a67f1.jpg]

And in the above picture you see my needs..... please look left side navigation block(no 1) & middle first block(no 2) middle side second block (no 3) & Right side first block (no 4)... I want to design my portal page like this how can i do this?

pLEASE GUIDE ME>>>
Yes, what I gave you will give you three columns. I cannot make that any clearer. Anything that is in CAPITALS in my code, will need a plugin or more code to allow you to have it, but the code will give you three columns.
Pages: 1 2