MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBHeb Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,
My name is Shay and i had an idea to open an official translation project to your great system, MyBB.

The project name will be MyBBHeb and we will support people that use this system and translation, we will also suplly modifications and skins to the hebrew version.

For more information, please contact me at :
Mail : [email protected]

Best regards,
Shay.
http://www.mybboard.com/community/showth...hp?tid=218

http://www.mybboard.com/community/showth...hp?tid=201

I think you will find all of the answers to every question you have about this in those threads, as it has been covered in detail many times.

The translation will not be titled official either, as we will not be supporting it unless we decide to in the future.

Also, i noticed you have a matching IP Address with Shahar1. There is no need to register multiple accounts.
Chris Boulton Wrote:http://www.mybboard.com/community/showth...hp?tid=218

http://www.mybboard.com/community/showth...hp?tid=201

I think you will find all of the answers to every question you have about this in those threads, as it has been covered in detail many times.

The translation will not be titled official either, as we will not be supporting it unless we decide to in the future.

Also, i noticed you have a matching IP Address with Shahar1. There is no need to register multiple accounts.
1. Cant Understand why can i translate the Script and called the project offical.
2. Dosnt have a clue who is Shahar1.
please Explain.
Best Regrads, Shay.
MyBBHeb Wrote:1. Cant Understand why can i translate the Script and called the project offical.
2. Dosnt have a clue who is Shahar1.
please Explain.
Best Regrads, Shay.

1. Because we in the MyBB Group do not support official translation sites at this time.

2. There are several things that prove he is right. When you first posted, you brought up the same domain. Asked the same questions, not to mention every post by you and him is on the hostname.
1. please tell me why dont u guys support offical translations everething got he's own reson
I will buy the domain and the storage dont worry.
I will not delete your rights.
I will post your banner on my site.
please think about it.

2. Do u out of your mind ?
My name is shay not shahar but shay.
i didn't notice these posts (shahar1 post,BennyElgazar post)
before Chris Show me them.

Hope u understand.
Best Regrads,
Shay.
Also, you talk like Shahar did in the other threads. Anyway, moving on.

1) You can buy any domain and space that suits you

2) You may translate the files is this folder: inc/languages/english/admin but are not to touch the code in any other file outside of that folder.

3) Once finished you may post on your website only the files in the inc/languages/english/admin folder, none of the other files, and you must say something like "Un-official Hebrew Translation" or similar. Only ones made by the myBB team can be classed "Official".

4) You must not remove the copyright or logo's when editing only the files in inc/languages/english/admin folder.

5) You may only translate mods that you make, or ones that have been approved by the administrator of http://www.mybbmods.com (MusicalMidget), otherwise, no mods may be translated and redistributed.

Hope this helps.

k776
Its not about the space, the domain, or the banner.

At the moment we're not providing official translations as we dont have the time (or staff) to go through and validate every single translation to make sure it is up to release quality.

We also want to keep all official support for MyBB on these forums, that way we have the best possible way of tracking support issues and finding bugs. That is not to say you cannot create your own support site for MyBB, but it will not be an "official" resource.

When we do look in to really expanding for language support (ie once its totally completed in RC4) we will be setting up some localisation forums here, and start beginning to accept conversions on an official basis.

About modifying the source, you can do so but only for your own personal use, meaning you cannot redistribute the MyBB files apart from the templates and the language files. You may however provide instructions on how to modify these files for the user.

Chris.
once again, i give an offical support to the hebrew version only.

once again, there are more people in israel that dont know to speak english and want to use this great system, and get an offical support.

once again, i'm bother and saying, please give me a chance to prove my self.

(my name is shay !!Sad)

Best Regrads,
Shay.
I know you want to provide official support in hebrew, I have known that all along and I have said that you cannot class yourself as an official site, as we will not be supporting it.
Chris Boulton Wrote:I know you want to provide official support in hebrew, I have known that all along and I have said that you cannot class yourself as an official site, as we will not be supporting it.
Why...? Can I Classed My Self as The Offical Hebrew Translation Site Why...?
Dont U Have The same rights as the invision Board system?
I like to speak to you wth some privacy so please contact me
Best Regrads,
Shay.
Pages: 1 2 3