MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete users with fake emails?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a way to delete//purge users who have fake emails?
you can delete them in ur usergroup options> click options on that user then delete user
How would you tell if it's fake?? The only way would be to manually delete them via the ACP, no SQL query can tell if an e-mail is fake or not, so doing it manually is your only way.
You can use this code as inspiration: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-38298.html

You'll have to modify it a bit but the concept is almost the same, checking the mail domain Wink
I'm confused as to why you gave a URL to this thread...
In that way he can stop user registering with fake mails (yes the code needs to be adapted but it is almost there). Wink
(2008-12-30, 02:36 PM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]In that way he can stop user registering with fake mails (yes the code needs to be adapted but it is almost there). Wink

Just check the link you posted again, it goes straight back to this thread and not another one lol Toungue.
Yeah, hence me saying 'you gave a URL to this thread'.

Hopefully flash.tato will update the link.....
(2008-12-30, 08:00 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, hence me saying 'you gave a URL to this thread'.

Hopefully flash.tato will update the link.....

I know. I was just reiterating what you said because flash.tato didn't seem to understand.
I know, sorry didn't seem to word that well, that comment was kinda reiterating my original point again Toungue
Pages: 1 2