MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TinyMCE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having trouble. I am trying to download my forum to upload it to a new server. I'm having trouble with downloading TinyMCE - it's not letting me. Is it required to run the forum?
Oh and the path:
./forums/admin/modules/config
What do you mean by 'trouble downloading it', and what is TinyMCE?? is it part of MyBB....??
Sounds like a modification of sorts.
well, i just looked up tinymce, its like a hot editor type thing
If you can put a link to tinymce we can test it and see if we can do work
Well whatever it is, it isn't default MyBB, so if it were me I'd leave it and just re-upload it on the new host...
I never downloaded a TinyMCE plugin. I hate it because of its huge size.

My host recently had a DoS attack and shut down the servers, but could that be a reason it is there? What I have decided is to use a different FTP client (FileZilla) but it still takes long. It's been downloading for over an hour and my whole site and forums and everything else is a total of only 31.34 MB. I can make a ten-minute AVI video that is waaay more than that.

Oh and my forums files are messed up. Here is something my FTP client was just uploading:
./images/admin/jscripts/codepress
That isn't supposed to be there, right?

This is seriously messed up.
Well, someone did, as it isn't standard MyBB. And there is no ./images/admin/ folder so I'm not sure what that's doing there either......
Hmm...

Files don't seems to be moved, but random copies seem to be everywhere.

My host, luckily, has exclusively given me a different server to be hosted on. They are also working on getting Cisco Intrusion Detection System for all their servers, since it is only $50 and some guy named Jamie Ballie (using proxies) has been trying to shut them down for a long time. My host has several protection methods set up.

So that is the reason I am doing this... for their new server that uses a different control panel system. So far, nothing makes sense Sad