MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rusnak PHP Scripts Forums - Free PHP Scripts - Home of the MyBB Multiforums Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

I'd like to share with you all my forums, the Rusnak PHP Scripts Forums.

The forums are, of course running MyBB. The forums are a download and support point for the free PHP scripts that I offer for download.

The scripts available free at the support forums are:

The MyBB Multiforums Mod - VIEW DEMO - This script allows you to start a free MyBB forum host! This is the ONLY free publicly available multiforums script for MyBB. Smile

PHP EasyAdoptables Script - VIEW DEMO - This script I created at the request of a friend. It allows you to start a virtual pet site where users can level up a virtual creature.

Triton CMS MU Script - This script allows you to start a free website host. Give your users their own easy to design and edit website with this cool script.

You can view the forums here:
http://www.rusnakweb.com/forum/

If you do decide to use any of our scripts you'll find that we offer excellent support. All scripts are free. Copyright removal to remove the link back to my site is available for a very low fee for all scripts. Smile

Please let me know what you all think. Smile

BMR777
Really awesome! ^_^ I may have to join those forums
Good update for the adoptables.
Great job!Smile I'm gonna' join the forums later - got'em bookmarkedBig Grin