MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myBB Error once again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1053 - Server shutdown in progress
Query:
SELECT title,template FROM mybb_templates WHERE title IN ('' ,'forumdisplay' ,'forumdisplay_thread' ,'breadcrumb_bit' ,'forumbit_depth1_cat' ,'forumbit_depth1_forum' ,'forumbit_depth2_cat' ,'forumbit_depth2_forum' ,'forumdisplay_subforums' ,'forumdisplay_threadlist' ,'forumdisplay_moderatedby_moderator' ,'forumdisplay_moderatedby' ,'forumdisplay_newthread' ,'forumdisplay_searchforum' ,'forumdisplay_orderarrow' ,'forumdisplay_thread_rating' ,'forumdisplay_announcement' ,'forumdisplay_threadlist_rating' ,'forumdisplay_threadlist_sortrating' ,'forumdisplay_subforums_modcolumn' ,'forumbit_moderators' ,'forumbit_subforums' ,'forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost' ,'forumbit_depth1_forum_lastpost' ,'forumdisplay_thread_multipage_page' ,'forumdisplay_thread_multipage' ,'forumdisplay_thread_multipage_more' ,'multipage_prevpage' ,'multipage_nextpage' ,'multipage_page_current' ,'multipage_page' ,'multipage_start' ,'multipage_end' ,'multipage' ,'forumjump_advanced' ,'forumjump_special' ,'forumjump_bit' ,'forumdisplay_usersbrowsing_guests' ,'forumdisplay_usersbrowsing_user' ,'forumdisplay_usersbrowsing' ,'forumdisplay_inlinemoderation' ,'forumdisplay_thread_modbit' ,'forumdisplay_inlinemoderation_col' ,'forumdisplay_announcements_announcement' ,'forumdisplay_announcements' ,'forumdisplay_threads_sep' ,'forumbit_depth3_statusicon' ,'forumbit_depth3' ,'forumdisplay_sticky_sep' ,'forumdisplay_thread_attachment_count' ,'forumdisplay_threadlist_inlineedit_js' ,'forumdisplay_rssdiscovery' ,'forumdisplay_announcement_rating' ,'forumdisplay_announcements_announcement_modbit' ,'forumdisplay_rules_link' ,'forumdisplay_thread_gotounread' ,'forumdisplay_nothreads' ,'forumdisplay_inlinemoderation_custom_tool' ,'forumdisplay_inlinemoderation_custom' ,'css' ,'headerinclude' ,'header' ,'footer' ,'gobutton' ,'htmldoctype' ,'header_welcomeblock_member' ,'header_welcomeblock_guest' ,'header_welcomeblock_member_admin' ,'global_pm_alert' ,'global_unreadreports' ,'nav' ,'nav_sep' ,'nav_bit' ,'nav_sep_active' ,'nav_bit_active' ,'footer_languageselect' ,'header_welcomeblock_member_moderator' ,'redirect' ,'error') AND sid IN ('-2','-1','15') ORDER BY sid ASC
That's a host issue, I think they're in the process of shutting down the server for whatever reason.
Also do you know why my forum does not load in Internet Explorer?
Because IE is rubbish?? Toungue

No, I don't, may just be an IE issue.
(2008-12-30, 08:27 PM)Aaron23 Wrote: [ -> ]Also do you know why my forum does not load in Internet Explorer?

Maybe you accessed your forum with IE just as the server was shutting down?...

Undecided
What version of IE are you using? What do you see, white screen? Does the page ever finish loading? Can you give us a link?
http://hfhellfighters.net46.net

keep having to refresh then the forum will load

otherwise "Page Cannot Be Displayed"
Works fine for me.
(2009-01-01, 06:14 PM)Aaron23 Wrote: [ -> ]keep having to refresh then the forum will load

otherwise "Page Cannot Be Displayed"

The problem is with your host, rather than with MyBB - assuming the IE problem is connected to the server shutdown.
Okay thanks.