MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Premium Released] Synthetic Dark theme for MyBB V1.4.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Theme Name: Synthetic Dark
Designed for: MyBB 1.4.x
Designed by: Haider
Short Description: Buttons, Admin Panel theme, Editor Theme included in package. Thank to Ak47 & Fahad helping me to code this theme. Admin Panel theme created By AK 47 Editor Theme by Fahad.
Download License:
You can't redistribute this theme. By downloading this, you are agreeing not to re-distribute any part of this theme. You can't remove the copyright on the footer.
Theme Preview:
[Image: 800_Main_tn.jpg] [Image: 949_modcp_tn.jpg] [Image: 433_usercp_tn.jpg] [Image: 545_redrict_tn.jpg]

Download Here
Very nice, I've been looking for a theme like this for a while. Smile
Thanks It's great soon I'll have the premuim access
Very good theme once again by Kdezign good job guys!
If you're going to apparently release something here, wouldn't it be wise to include a non-nopermission page for us to download from?
thats what he did
(2008-12-31, 07:35 PM)Sephiroth Wrote: [ -> ]If you're going to apparently release something here, wouldn't it be wise to include a non-nopermission page for us to download from?

You need a premium access to Kdesing
(2008-12-31, 09:53 PM)l2tecno Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-31, 07:35 PM)Sephiroth Wrote: [ -> ]If you're going to apparently release something here, wouldn't it be wise to include a non-nopermission page for us to download from?

Premium access, eh? Where's my free premium access then?
(2009-01-01, 07:02 PM)Sephiroth Wrote: [ -> ]

try registering
(2009-01-02, 03:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-01, 07:02 PM)Sephiroth Wrote: [ -> ]

try registering

and paying the board moneez..
Pages: 1 2 3