MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Resolved]Ads afer first post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm not sure to post on this foru, I went on his forum but is in German.

I installed this plugin "Ads after first post"

It worked but its seems every time you activate it its duplicates numbers of ads so this must be database problem... So now it shows 5 ads with only 1 code, it actually show 3 Google only can put 3 ads to show together on the same page.

Any help?
Moved to Mods Release and Support.

You just have the variable that is added to your templates more than once. Find it, and remove the duplicates.
(2008-12-30, 11:55 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to Mods Release and Support.

You just have the variable that is added to your templates more than once. Find it, and remove the duplicates.

Ok I will try, also thanks for always your great support, is very kind.

Edit: Found the Template located at Post Bit Templates > postbit and postbit_classic

Find:
{$post['adsaf']}{$post['adsaf']}{$post['adsaf']}{$post['adsaf']}{$post['adsaf']}
Very nice mod. Thank you.

But in my forum the ads doesn't apeear! why? Sad
anyone can help me please?
Did you setup the plugin on settings?
Well make sure {$post['adsaf']} is actually in your templates.
Just delet your theme and update agian and desactive the plugin and acitve agian.

Sorry for my english^^
i've this error when activate the plugin :

MySQL error: 1146
Table 'dynnnnet_carir.settinggroups' doesn't exist
Query: INSERT INTO settinggroups (gid, name, title, description, disporder, isdefault) VALUES ('NULL', 'Ads after first post', 'Ads after first post', 'Settings for the plugin.', '1', 'no')

Pls help
Make sure the plugin works with your current version fo MyBB.
Pages: 1 2 3