MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: THE WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I went to the movies yesterday. I was deciding whether to see Yes man, or Seven Pounds. I decided to go with Seven Pounds b/c Will Smith is in the movie, and his movies are normally really good, well I was in for a surprise.

This movie was TERRIBLE. I have never ever seen a movie so awful. The whole movie revolves around Will Smith trying to help 7 strangers, while making this really sad looking gesture with his face. There was supposedly supposed to be a twist at the end, but that ended up being ridiculously stupid.

I'm disappointed and pissed. I wasted my movie cinema gift card (That I got for Christmas btw Toungue) on this lousy movie.
I've heard it's comparable to The Pursuit of Happyness, and I didn't particularly enjoy that, seeing as it was for the most part depressing and boring. I appreciated what it was about, but it just went on and on.

I'll probably watch it anyway, but after seeing this thread it will be lower down on the list. Toungue

Yes Man only comes out on Thursday (the 1st of January) here. Sad
(2008-12-31, 07:17 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard it's comparable to The Pursuit of Happyness, and I didn't particularly enjoy that, seeing as it was for the most part depressing and boring. I appreciated what it was about, but it just went on and on.

I'll probably watch it anyway, but after seeing this thread it will be lower down on the list. Toungue

Yes Man only comes out on Thursday (the 1st of January) here. Sad

LOL. I actually enjoyed TPOH, and hated this movie. My sister thought it was touching, but I really didn't think so. The whole movie is confusing until the end.
Another movie I hated: Traitor...
I couldn't even watch finish Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2.... ugh...
You should have chose Yes Man. Its not the best movie ever but its worth watching. Plus it helped me decide my new years resolution Wink
yes man sucked.. it coulda been so much better, but it made you laugh for a good twenty minutes.. then bored you.. then made you laugh again.
I heard that that "benjamin button" or whatever movie was extremely lame too.. my sister went and saw it. But it was my sister.. ;P
You obviously havnt seen Balls of Fury
(2008-12-31, 10:49 PM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]I heard that that "benjamin button" or whatever movie was extremely lame too.. my sister went and saw it. But it was my sister.. ;P

Dude that movie was so good. I didn't want to see it in the first place, but I'm really glad I did. It's definitely a fruity movie, but one of the best movie I've seen in a hell of a long time.
Pages: 1 2