MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Like a needle in a hay stack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having a little trouble.
I am getting a bracket at the top of my forum page and
it does not show up on any other pages.
Can someone tell me what I did or a solution to get rid of it? Smile

TIA

The attachment shows what I mean.
Hmmm, when was it the first time to notice this? After installing a certain plugin? Editing a template or raw php file? Or on a clean install of Mybb?(very unlikely)

If it's a recent plugin, try disabling it. If it's a template edit, revert it and see what happens.
If you can give us a better screenshot we may be able to tell you where to look for it Wink

However as you said it shows 'at the top of your forum page', and not any others, logic would say it's in the index template.
Try disabling your plugins one by one to see which one is causing that.
Thanks Guys..
I disabled the plugins one at time and found it. I just frustrated when little things like that happens.
About the screenshot, I agree..but it was next to a white background and I was trying to make, so you can see it better with a smaller one. It did not look good along with the white background of the text area here.

I just want to say..you guys are AWESOME, friendly and always here to help.
Some day I will have the brains like you.

Thanks again Smile
BTW, which was the offending plugin?
(2009-01-03, 03:50 AM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, which was the offending plugin?

It's the META tag plug-in. This happened to me once. Took me 20 minutes to figure it out ><
Thanx 11PM
I am just now installing this also
Thanx that u mentioned Us
Thank u very much
Regards