MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error 403 when editing templates...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am getting this error, code 403:

If you encounter this error probably there is no index page. It is a directory content protection.

If you're account owner just upload a file called index.html or index.php and you will no longer see this.

This is obviously a host-redirected error message of the 403 error. This error appears:
-as soon as I click the 'Save and Continue Editing' or 'Save and return to listing'.
-Only happens with the headerinclude template.
-Happens with ALL template sets

Thank you in advance for any help provided.
Upload this to ./admin/modules/style/ and see what it does.
[attachment=12221]
Hmmm, can't download the file...Seems like firefox just tries to open it as a normal webpage...Hmm, I found that the path you've specified already contains and index, so should I replace that? What about renaming your attachment to a .rar file or something so i can download it?

Thanks!
Try it now. Although if you already have the file there, probably won't help then... replace it with this one anyway and see if it does fix it.
Nope, that didn't do itSad. Well, I thought it wouldn't anyway cause other templates work perfectly well...That's provoking:@. Anyway, thanks a lot for the help but...Any suggestions? I seriously need more help.. Matt, if you wouldn't mind, I'll PM you admin login details...

Hope we can get this resolved...Sad
[Wiki: Help:mod_security] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
Contacted host. Hope they can help me resolve this. Thanks for your help, Dennis and of course, MattSmile