MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
lol

you don't know what you're talking about

SEF URLs
This is a MyBB feature...
You can disable it in the admin cp (board settings, change).
lol noob Toungue
The *.html urls are a lot more search engine friendly. To use them you need to make sure you have the .htaccess file uploaded to your server (and renamed from htacess.txt) and as said above that it is enabled in the Admin CP
(2008-12-31, 10:31 AM)Ascarid Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybboard.net/forum-31.html

Not php?

It could be easily changed to forum-31.mybb. The extension is just to fool you Toungue
Wait, you mean you don't manually write out every single one of these forum pages by hand on HTML?

(I should point out that the above comment is sarcasm, I know some people wouldn't get it)
(2008-12-31, 09:07 PM)MrD. Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, you mean you don't manually write out every single one of these forum pages by hand on HTML?

(I should point out that the above comment is sarcasm, I know some people wouldn't get it)

You didn't know? I have a trained army of monkeys that take posts that are inserted into the db and put them into html
MONKEYS?!

Lol'd at the main post, but I don't think it's nice to make fun of them.. Toungue Even if they did.. bahaha.
Pages: 1 2 3