MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ugh.. Quite confused here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,

Well, I've just got some nice set of images for ranks. But I've kinda confused myself.
You see; I want to use images for the user titles, each time when they reach a certain amount of post. But I also want to add other images to the usergroups. I know how to add the images to usergroups.

So, basically I want usual members to gain a new image when they reach, for instance, 50 posts, but I also want them to change from image if they're getting a group promotion...

I'm looking forward to assistance.
I don't get what you mean.

I don't think you can use images for usertitles, can you?? Unless you mean the stars??
Well, I've got images for the post count promotions (not group promotions), and I've got group images. I want them to change their (For instance "Newbie") image to ("Guru poster"), when they reach 100 posts, as an example. But, whenever they get a group promotion, I'd like the image, which was from the post count promotion, to be overwritten by the group promotion image.
Well they're 2 separate things. You have images for the stars (usertitles) and a group image, unless I've misunderstood what you want, but it does sound like what you're trying to do is rather complicated...
Well, basically I want to use an image for the post count promotion instead of the stars.
Right, that would have been easier to say. Just set it to use 1 'star', and give the URL of the image you want to use, and then it will show that, and just one.
Alright thank you.
Uhm... now it only appears as: ** instead of an image, where the stars are supposed to be.

I did the following.
I went to Manage User Titles. Then I put a custom title name, Mininmum posts, and of course, a "1" in the number of stars field. I, then put in the following path for the custom image.

{theme}/post_1.gif

For the other titles {theme}/post_2.gif, etc etc.

but nothing but "**" appears now. Sad
Make sure your image URL is correct.