MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Removing Template Sets !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all,
merry christmas ..
just wanto to know how can i remove the original template set as i'm using another template set [mint templates] as in the photo, and there is no need to the other ..
[Image: 42294355om5.jpg]
[Image: w800.png]
You can't. Global Templates are where the template for plugins are stored, and you can't delete the default template set.
is there a possiblity to even clear thier table in mysql [template's table, not thr whole table, but thier codes only] , because they are taking quite a big size of my sql ..
No, don't do that, the reason there's no option in the ACP to delete them, is because they're not meant to be deleted, in any way.

If you were to accidentally delete the Mint Templates, you'd have no templates at all, then what would you do??
Right,
thanks MattR for your help ..
I really appreciate it
thanks again ..
Global templates are used by plugins/modifications usually.

Default templates are necessary to keep a "clean" version of the templates, so when you upgrade, it will be able to tell you what you need to update in your templates. If you want to reduce your database size in the templates, I suggest going through the Default Templates and reverting all the templates. That basically deletes the custom version of the default templates. I wouldn't delete anything more than that.

Cheers.