MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board color & layout images not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Upload this to your forum and give a link to it.
[attachment=12227]
The DL does not work Matt, just opens a window.. nothing their.

I have no popup blocker ether
I don't know why it keeps doing that...

<?php

phpinfo() ;

?>

Put that in a text file called phpinfo.php, upload it, and give us the URL.
ok, just a sec bro.. my friend just about has everything fixed.

brb with more info soon

THANKS!!!
here the link
LINK REMOVED
I was just told M_S is not on the server. Any ideas what else may be causing this?
ok, board layout is now fixed now.
Only the acp lockout to fix now and were ok again.
I can't remember a case of anything other than mod_security causing it... what's the CHMOD setting of ./admin/ and folders within?? I remember some people have had a problem if these folders are CHMOD incorrectly, but that gave a 404 error IIRC.
ok Matt

admin/ 755

folders within
[Image: 2qbvbpw.jpg]
Matt.. you were indeed correct bro.

Its a server issue, needs whitelisting.
I called them and they are taking care of it.

Thanks a lot Big Grin
ok.. the issue is fixed soon as i set the DNS

Here is an email i received from my host
Quote:Hello,
Your domain has been white listed for the rule in question so when the domain points to our server, the issue will be resolved.
We will not be able to correct the issue for using the temporary url, including the IP address, as it would whitelist this rule for the entire server.
Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

I can access the board now via the proper address.
The only thing that does not use the proper address now is the top links like the acp.

It still refers to the server IP address when clicking... so i can not access it.
I think my friend changed something so it does that when we were setting things up so we could use it.

What do i need to check?

The rest of the board uses the www. address just fine.
See this thread if you do not know what my issue is.
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-42827-page-1.html
I needed the post bump fast.. still did not get one. This is my only way of getting help fast and you seeing it.

The board is open now and i need to close it fast to make needed changes.. but i can not access my acp.

Here is my reply to the above thread.

ok.. the issue is fixed soon as i set the DNS

Here is an email i received from my host
Quote:Hello,
Your domain has been white listed for the rule in question so when the domain points to our server, the issue will be resolved.
We will not be able to correct the issue for using the temporary url, including the IP address, as it would whitelist this rule for the entire server.
Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

I can access the board now via the proper address.
The only thing that does not use the proper address now is the top links like the acp.

It still refers to the server IP address when clicking... so i can not access it.
I think my friend changed something so it does that when we were setting things up so we could use it.

What do i need to check?

The rest of the board uses the www. address just fine.
Just change the Board URL setting and it should sort itself out. Edit it in ./inc/settings.php and then change it in the ACP.
So the rest of your URLs have changed just fine, it's just the ACP ones that aren't?

Have they been changed manually in the templates...?...
Mm I didn't read that last bit properly, if the board URL settings was wrong, all links would be wrong. Can you access it directly?? I.e. go yoursite.com/admin/index.php??
Pages: 1 2 3