MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, when i want to add a plugin with lots of features like mystore or myplaza, they dont work, but i installed them on my forum and they do, so i was wondering why do you think they don't work on my friends forum, a admin test account is ready if needed,

thanks

Site link: Click Here
So:
1)Did you install myplaza o mystore with mycredits?
2)If you installed myplaza do you see the options inAdminCP?
i installed my plaza on my forum and it worked but on my friends it didnt, same as mystore that didnt work on my friends forum either

italian: ho installato la mia plaza sulla mia tribuna ed ha funzionato ma sui miei amici non ha fatto, stessi del mystore che non ha lavorato alla mia tribuna degli amici l'uno o l'altro
Why do you write also Italian?
I understand english if I'm Italian:d:d
Why doesn't it work?Did you configure it in AdminCP?Can you give us a link for myplaza installed in yoursite?->for example: yoursite.ext/plaza.php!

However in correct italian was:
ho installato myplaza sul mio forum e funziona ma ai miei amici non funziona, lo stesso accade con mystore, con me funziona e con loro no!
it works but it don't show up in the admincp like, configuration does, user & groups ect.