MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Small problem with 2 forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

This is not a big problem but one I would like fixed. I am running 1.4.4 on 2 separate forums and I have the same problem on both. I can't upload multiple smilies. I keep getting this error:

Warning [2] readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource - Line: 303 - File: admin/modules/config/smilies.php PHP 4.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorhandler->error
/admin/modules/config/smilies.php 303 readdir
/admin/index.php 378 require

Warning [2] closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource - Line: 317 - File: admin/modules/config/smilies.php PHP 4.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorhandler->error
/admin/modules/config/smilies.php 317 closedir
/admin/index.php 378 require

I've tried uploading them individually, but I get the same problem, OR, I get no image at all. This is the path I'm using:
http://thewatercoolerlive.com/forum/images/smilies

Any thoughts?
Thanks
Your smiley directory (the folder your trying to add the smilies from) might be wrong when you're typing it into the ACP.

For example, it needs to be images/smilies/folder/ for it to check all of them.

If the error still persists, contact your host to see if there is anything their end that is stopping you from uploading them.
You can't use a URL on that page. You have to type in a folder on the local file system
Thank you. It was just too simple. lol