MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mail on Activation Plug-in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just installed this. The description talks about editing the email text. Where do I find this?

Thanks
NRIOForum
The plugin has a '.lang.php' file with it. You'll find the mail "template" there (at the bottom).

Edit:
Sorry. I "jumped the gun" again, tonight. When activated, you'll find "Mail on activation" in the AdminCP->Settings. go into it and there you have a place to write the mail content and the subject.

Ori...
Many thanks. I'm very new to this and just a little bit out of my comfort zone Smile

Combined with the notification to Admins that activation is required, these are two very useful additions to MyBB 1.4

Thanks again,
BTW, there is a plugin that does redirect on registration (that's its name - search for it). What it does is direct a new user to a special page where you can show him/her a message of your choice (the default is fine, but...). This is done as soon as he (or she) clicks on the "sign in!" button. This can also help you (your users).

Ori...
Thanks Ori. I'll look for that.