MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Reply box misconfigured
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have this problem in post reply:

The boxes "Font" and "Size" (Fuente and Tamaño in my board) are misconfigured, in al themes that I have tested. See the image:

[attachment=12244]

In new thread, no problem.
How I can solve this problem?

Thanks.
(2009-01-02, 05:52 AM)Coffé and Milk Wrote: [ -> ]in al themes that I have tested

Even default theme??
(2009-01-02, 10:45 AM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-02, 05:52 AM)Coffé and Milk Wrote: [ -> ]in al themes that I have tested

Even default theme??

Yes MattR, with iexplorer 7:
default theme:

[attachment=12245]

But is ok with Google Chrome:
[attachment=12246]

My screen is configured with 1280x800 32b.

And this forum (mybboard.net) works fine with both navigators. Extrange thing...
Thanks.
anyone else have this problem?
what is the name of the template to check it?
See what re-uploading ./jscripts/editor.js does. Also can you give a link and test account if that doesn't work??
It's more of a CSS issue I think... the box doesn't seem to be displaying the right height... It would explain why it happens on your board, but not on others.

Try uploading ./jscripts/editor_themes/ again, overwriting any previous files in those directories.
Sending PM to you, MattR.
Thank you
I have re-uploaded all jscripts but occurs the same.
I need to change the chrmod properties of this folder?
also appears this ?> in the top of the newthread page
(2009-01-03, 03:10 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]See what re-uploading ./jscripts/editor.js does. Also can you give a link and test account if that doesn't work??

(2009-01-03, 03:16 PM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]It's more of a CSS issue I think... the box doesn't seem to be displaying the right height... It would explain why it happens on your board, but not on others.

Try uploading ./jscripts/editor_themes/ again, overwriting any previous files in those directories.

(2009-01-03, 03:26 PM)Coffé and Milk Wrote: [ -> ]Sending PM to you, MattR.
Thank you
I have re-uploaded all jscripts but occurs the same.
I need to change the chrmod properties of this folder?
also appears this ?> in the top of the newthread page

Finally I have discovered the problem. I have made a new fresh installation, works very fine, and the problem is the spanish language. I think the newthread template (if exist) as several errors that produces this problem. I will contact the author of translation.

Thanks for all.