MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images not getting displayed on posts...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, so does the file have the correct CHMOD setting like I asked?? You didn't really say yes or no....
thing is mine was a windows hosting and i could only see it with lock image on that file
which shows me permission allowed or restricted for all users
And i hope chmod 666 is for allowing all permissions fully
and it is yes if so
Because it shown me that was allowed all kinds of permissions and no where restricted
Is it just images in posts that are effected, or are things like attachments also effected?
yeah only the images linked to photobucket are affected
you are right
no issues with attachments
(2009-01-05, 05:35 PM)ssadda Wrote: [ -> ]yeah only the images linked to photobucket are affected

Wild shot in the dark, but maybe Photobucket isn't working Rolleyes

Do these images that are included in the posts show up if you use their urls on other forums/websites?
(2009-01-05, 11:01 PM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-05, 05:35 PM)ssadda Wrote: [ -> ]yeah only the images linked to photobucket are affected

Wild shot in the dark, but maybe Photobucket isn't working Rolleyes

I mentioned that, didn't seem to get taken notice of though Sad
(2009-01-05, 11:02 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]I mentioned that, didn't seem to get taken notice of though Sad

PB can be quite sensitive to who "hotlinks" their images, although I'm not sure whether they still use the "this website is banned from using PhotoBucket" or not, or whether they just fail to load the image. But anything from their servers being down, unavailable or any number of obstacles...
This may not apply to you but if you're on a network where certain sites are blocked, images won't show. For example, when I'm at college, imageshack is blocked so all imageshack images are broken.
nothing like that i open my web at home
i can see photobucket images posted on this forum as well
[Image: image.jpg]
SAMPLE PASTED ABOVE
Is MyCode allowed in sigs??
Pages: 1 2