MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Mods the same VB Style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made some mods to Mybb and it seem to be Like VB Forums Cool

EX : <snip> Angel
I see you also removed the MyBB Copyright too!
Is there any problem with that? Correct me if I am wrong, anyone can remove copyright but they wont be eligible for support. And here he is not asking for support. So mind your own business.
If you remove the copyright, you can't post it on these forums, in addition to receiving support. Yes, you are free to remove the copyright - you just won't be able to post your forum here.
If you read the copyright in the footer it clearly say's you can not remove it at all.

<!-- You may NOT remove, modify or hinder the visibility of the MyBB copyright at any time.
It must contain the links to the MyBB website and be formatted appropriately. Failure to comply with the above will result in prosecution to the full extent of the law. This is free software, support us and we'll support you. -->
Moved to correct forum (although it really doesn't matter anymore...) It's in the rules of this forum that you must have a "Powered by" notice. http://community.mybboard.net/thread-2148.html

Closing...
(2009-01-03, 03:18 PM)kan3 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any problem with that? Correct me if I am wrong, anyone can remove copyright but they wont be eligible for support. And here he is not asking for support. So mind your own business.

I don't think that tone is necessary when lufbra's comment was perfectly valid, and as Justin said, if it's removed, you can't post it here.

(2009-01-03, 04:02 PM)Doobie Wrote: [ -> ]If you read the copyright in the footer it clearly say's you can not remove it at all.

<!-- You may NOT remove, modify or hinder the visibility of the MyBB copyright at any time.
It must contain the links to the MyBB website and be formatted appropriately. Failure to comply with the above will result in prosecution to the full extent of the law. This is free software, support us and we'll support you. -->

Well now that we're GNU/GPL you can remove it, I have a feeling that code is a bit outdated...