MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [B] Forum marking yesterday's threads as "Today".
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just noticed it on this board. Screenshots attached.
Here is the thread in question:
[attachment=12249]
Here is the current time (for me at least):
[attachment=12250]

I'm guessing this is probably a caching issue... right?
If this is what I think it is, there's already been a similar bug report about this marked as bogus.

During the server problems, there was a time-warp, and posts were being made 'in the future', marked as being about 24 hours ahead of the real time. If you read through that thread about the time problem, you'll see I made some replies that seem to be in a weird order, and when the time was fixed, new replies were being added half way through the thread, as then the time was in order. That's probably why the MyBBoard.net forum won't mark as read, there's still posts from the future in there Toungue

Unless this isn't quite what you mean...
Oh, I didn't read the thread. I just saw the time and it confused the heck out of me. I did a quick search in this section and didn't see it mentioned so I reported it. If it's related to the time warp then feel free to close it. Big Grin
Yeh, the hardware timer and the software timer were getting out-of-sync, a sync then a restart of the server solved the issue yesterday.