MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Force Users to View Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a such plug in where you force all users to view a thread ? and then they can do whatever they want on the forum / look for what they are

Thanks ?
oh! I second this. I want this too
Lol

Hope someone has one of these
Big Grin me too!
Wait, elalaborate. Do you mean you want a plugin so when a user registers he is forced to view a thread and then they can view the rest? If so, there is Redirect on Register.
will this allow users alrady registered view a thread ?

As i wish them to see rather then people registering , as its a poll i want people to vote on
(2009-01-03, 11:54 PM)WaheedI Wrote: [ -> ]will this allow users alrady registered view a thread ?

As i wish them to see rather then people registering , as its a poll i want people to vote on

If you want them to see it, then let them click on it.

=\
But no one will and this is the most important thing in the forum , as i need to know if i should close my forum or keep it running ?

if you see what i mean
(2009-01-03, 11:56 PM)WaheedI Wrote: [ -> ]But no one will and this is the most important thing in the forum , as i need to know if i should close my forum or keep it running ?

if you see what i mean

Uh. Stick an announcement on the forum index with a link to the thread? That's what I used to do...
Ive tried that

No one looks in the announcement , all they do is roam around the forum for their enjoyment while i need to know if i should keep my forum as im not sure and need advice

My friend has vB and uses this plug in which says to view other threads you must click here first
so im wondering if theres one like that or if we can have one
Pages: 1 2