MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Laxte.org - NEW DISCUSSION BOARD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-01-04, 02:51 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Your criticism isn't really helping him much? What is he suppost to do with your comments?

I've always believed that it's great to "showcase" your forum here. But it also means that you'd have to take constructive criticism about your forum!

Yes your entitled to your opinion... anyone is...
But the constructive criticism that yous are giving is "It will not last long"

From what i see, the boards doing good, a number of forums to keep you busy posting, and overall the skin/template looks great.

There are plenty discussion boards out there that do not offer anything different from what Laxte.org offers, but they still have plenty members and traffic.

How about saying something like, you could change this, i don't like that, ooh i like... because all your saying is "Its not gona last"

Just my opinion... but hey everyone has their own right Smile

EDIT: Bey brad im just wondering if people ever told you your board would not last when you have under 100 members?
Quote:Just my opinion... but hey everyone has their own right

You nailed it right on the head with that statement.
I really like the header Smile
You can't win against you tbh, what ever you say.
Elite gives you enhanced features on the forum, on most, you have to pay.
(2009-01-12, 05:59 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]You can't win against you tbh, what ever you say.

Enhanced like how? I'm only a member of two forums I've had to pay for and I got, IMO, a lot for my money. I want to know what makes your elite class so "elite".
(2009-01-12, 01:15 PM)JohnMac Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Bey brad im just wondering if people ever told you your board would not last when you have under 100 members?

Not really, because when I started the site I had a clear goal and loads of content. Wink
(2009-01-12, 01:15 PM)JohnMac Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-04, 02:51 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Your criticism isn't really helping him much? What is he suppost to do with your comments?

I've always believed that it's great to "showcase" your forum here. But it also means that you'd have to take constructive criticism about your forum!

Yes your entitled to your opinion... anyone is...
But the constructive criticism that yous are giving is "It will not last long"

From what i see, the boards doing good, a number of forums to keep you busy posting, and overall the skin/template looks great.

There are plenty discussion boards out there that do not offer anything different from what Laxte.org offers, but they still have plenty members and traffic.

How about saying something like, you could change this, i don't like that, ooh i like... because all your saying is "Its not gona last"

Just my opinion... but hey everyone has their own right Smile

EDIT: Bey brad im just wondering if people ever told you your board would not last when you have under 100 members?

(2009-01-12, 01:58 PM)Snowy Wrote: [ -> ]I really like the header Smile

(2009-01-12, 09:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-12, 05:59 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]You can't win against you tbh, what ever you say.

Enhanced like how? I'm only a member of two forums I've had to pay for and I got, IMO, a lot for my money. I want to know what makes your elite class so "elite".
(2009-01-12, 01:15 PM)JohnMac Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Bey brad im just wondering if people ever told you your board would not last when you have under 100 members?

Not really, because when I started the site I had a clear goal and loads of content. Wink

Elite, theres a thread on the forum.
Thanks for your comment also, much appreciated.
The header is edited also. Wink
New style added.
Check it out. Wink
Don't post vbulletin board here please... Sad
(2009-01-19, 07:28 AM)lomas Wrote: [ -> ]Don't post vbulletin board here please... Sad

We got hacked, we got redircted to a vBulletin forum, sorry about that.
The domain Laxte.org got hacked and my domain Laxte.co.uk got hacked.

Laxte will be back open tonight with the domain Laxte.com which didn't get hacked or a totally new domain, not sure yet.

My email also got hacked into. I'm not really bothered. Only bothered about my domain, facebook and my real life mate MSN account, if you get me.

Anyway Laxte will return but for today, we're down and will re-open tonight, depending on if I can get my account hosting account back or not as they might of changed the password to that, depending on which email my hosting settings where.

Thanks and sorry.
Pages: 1 2